I’m starting this blog as a creative outlet just for me. I want somewhere to combine all of my interests into one place and I’ve always had an interest in blogging.
2021: A Year in Progress
- King of Prussia, Pennsylvania: I am currently living in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania with my fiancée, Andrew, and our cat, Sammie. I moved here in the summer of 2019 from Warrington, PA. We live in this gorgeous apartment complex with a pool and fire pits. My mom says it’s like a resort. I can’t complain.
- Engaged: Last weekend, while in St Pete, Florida, my boyfriend asked me to marry him. Not gonna lie, I was like 99.99999% sure he was going to ask me because while he was talking to me about something else in our office, he had an Amazon order up on his computer screen of a couple of t-shirts that said “I asked, she said yes” and I happened to see it. I tried not to die laughing. So, that happened and now we’re planning a wedding.
- WebDevStudios: Not to go into too much detail, but I left my last agency job as a Content & QA Specialist without another job lined up and I thought to myself that I would probably tweet one time and get a new job. And that is exactly what happened. And I am so super thrilled that I now work at WebDevStudios as a Frontend Engineer!
- Self Coaching Scholars: Back in September of 2017, I joined Brooke Castillo’s monthly coaching program, Self Coaching Scholars. Honestly, I loathed myself so much and used the work against myself a lot of the time. But it has also changed my life. I can’t recommend it enough and I will be a scholar until they kick me out.
- Debt Freedom: My big goal for the year is to pay off my debt. I kind of see it as cleaning up my past so I can fund my future of buying a house and having children and enrolling in Coach Certification through The Life Coach School. I have $37k to go.